Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Packet Updates

Hello Families!

Thank you all for your patience and grace as we work through what this new school format looks like. None of this is ideal and I really miss being in a classroom with your children! We are all doing the best we can in a not-so-great situation. Mrs. Baugh and I will be reaching out to families with a phone call early next week, just to check in and chat with your kiddos!

Today you should be receiving access to a digital copy of the packet of work for next week. This is coming from the Ms. Pati in the front office. You can also expect an email from Mr. Gillingham with details about the distribution of the hard copy of the packet at some point on Monday. If you chose to print the packet at home, please know that you only need to print out the pages to be written on if you'd like; the reading may be done on the computer. 

The packet will be broken down by daily work. You can expect your child to have approximately 2 hours of work each day, with an additional 30 minutes of free reading time. I will be available to help and answer any questions that may arise. 
You can reach me at 480-630-9618 and Mrs. Baugh at 480-331-8711.

Our kids take their cues from the adults in their life, and I know you are all doing your best to lead your children well during this time. I hope that your homes are filled with fun, reading, drawing, baking, and crafting! I hope that we are all able to embrace this slow-down and appreciate the extra family time. If there is anything that I can do to help support you and your child during this time, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter 4, At-Home Learning Week 6

Hello Families!  I hope this week of online learning has gone well for you and your child! I feel like in our house, we are finally sta...