Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Checking In

Hello Families!

I hope this email finds you all well and in good health, and that you are able to enjoy the extended week of spring break, while social distancing. :) In my house, there have been lots of taking walks, baking, and reading books. I've almost worked my way through 4 books in the past week!
I miss your children and being in the classroom with them! I am thinking of each of them and wishing all of you well during this time.

The fourth grade team is working hard to put together a remote learning packet for students to work on next week. I will send out more details once the packets are finalized, but students can expect to have approximately 2 hours of work a day to complete, including 30 minutes of free reading time. Students can also have extra practice with XtraMath and Khan Academy, if desired.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. I will be in contact again soon!
Love, Mrs. Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter 4, At-Home Learning Week 6

Hello Families!  I hope this week of online learning has gone well for you and your child! I feel like in our house, we are finally sta...