Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Quarter 2 Grades

Hello Families!


You will be able to access quarter 2 grades and my narrative evaluations soon.  The first paragraph covers sense of wonder & depth of inquiry. The second paragraph is participation, attitude, behavior, work habits and study skills. And finally, the third paragraph is on academics. 

You can find my comments under the "Homeroom" section. All paragraphs are in tact, but because of character limits, some evals are split into different subjects. Let me know if you have questions or are having trouble accessing your child's' grades or eval comments. 

I will update the blog over the weekend with what we will be learning about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter 4, At-Home Learning Week 6

Hello Families!  I hope this week of online learning has gone well for you and your child! I feel like in our house, we are finally sta...