Congratulations to the Prep football team for making the playoffs! Due to AIA regulations and the scheduled playoff game this Friday, Movie Night is moved to Friday, November 22nd. Details can be found in the school newsletter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quarter 4, At-Home Learning Week 6
Hello Families! I hope this week of online learning has gone well for you and your child! I feel like in our house, we are finally sta...
-
Hello Families! We have a field trip coming up on January 21 to the Arizona Capitol. There will be permission slips going home this we...
-
Hello Families! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope the upcoming break is restful for each family, filled with lots of friends, family, and grea...
-
Scholastic Book Fair The Scholastic Book Fair will be held on October 30th - November 1st in the Arete Library with a preview day fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment